Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Post 173c

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3131 (ha, I’m over three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online for another day!!! >< *sigh* Anyways, apologies that this post will get published @ least one day late; it’s 9:40pm already! So just super-briefly, final, final events for today?
-        After the usual half an egg sandwich for breakfast (we’ve run outta ham!) I was reading; suddenly Aunty Nga rings and asks that I help Mickey edit his composition!
-        When the parents come home (I’ve had one heaped bowl of friced rice for lunch), dad takes us to Harbour Town! First, we visited some Harbour Side Market, but ‘twas like empty!
-        I score @ Harbour Town, though: one new hoodie and one new pair of (very bright!) sneakers from Rasa Malaysia!
-        Dinner’s back @ Rasa Malaysia; back home, I shower.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Wait, the special thing’s that I’m attending Ivy’s baby shower toms arvo! Also fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll lemme grab lunch out with other church peoples afterwards! Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms~
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Apologies that this post comes one day late; PIG mum was hanging around and i daren't post. XD

No comments: