Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Post 223b


Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday’s now 2570. anyways, continuing today’s events?

-        When PIG mum ordered that I take a shower, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud. Originally I wasn’t gonna, but after the spiteful cow dad randomly chucked @ me this arvo while we were @ Harbour Town, I ended up having to. *sigh* amazingly, however, PIG mum consented to washing Era’s forearm for me!
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried and rekitted myself. Then, after using the loo for two tinkles, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When dinner was called, I used the loo once first before walking myself slowly and safely to join the parents @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable (thankfully boiled, meaning the flavour was less intense), lotsa sweet carrot and several wee slices of the delicious chicken left over from last night’s dinner out. Oh! I forgot to attack PIG mum with a pair of chopsticks; must remember to tonight! See, the lady owner of the Chinese restaurant where we had dinner last night said to! XD
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Friday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: