Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Post 173c

A third greeting! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4045 (ha, I’m just over four grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES after Kim leaves @ 4pm!!! Actually, ‘twas only gonna be twenty-seven minutes, but PIG mum said she wouldn’t count the extra trip. Anyways, continuing today’s events?
- PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth.
- that done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’sa near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
As expected, I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to prepare breakfast for me, one small half-bowl of that Finding Dory cereal! I also haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela hold onto all the pill bottle jars and get my drugs :p out, but I don’t really mind too much coz I’m seated by then and can fully concentrate. Over breakfast, I also spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry (Uncle Wah Hung’s checking our 4WD toms/the day after) and she tootles me off to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist. Of course, she gleefully forces poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day but I give Ela a day off from the stretching exercises because I wanna sing along with all the Westlife songs from the Westlife Hits album that we’re listening to today! Meaning toms I’ll haveta ask PIG mum please to change discs/turn to the radio if I’m gonna stretch Ela!
-        At Uncle Tom’s, after the initial consultation (he checks both wrists for a pulse and asks me to poke my tongue out) I hop up onto the tall bed, lie down tummy up and get some left limb massage and acupuncture from him. While this happens, PIG mum happily yaps incessantly @ him, and he’s kind enough to chat back. Me, I just silently, slowly but most hatefully sing about ¼ of my original second-favourite song slowly, silently but most hatefully inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: