Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday Post 222c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3095. ha, just past three grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When PIG mum called dinner, I used the loo once more first then joined her and the parents over @ the gobbling :P table for dinner, walking myself slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum asked Uncle Edward to say grace before dinner; I learnt his Canto name’s ‘Gwong Ming’.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa watercress, some silver perch and one minuscule sliver of soup pork/chicken.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of watercress soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Thursday plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: