Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Post 173b

Heylo again and good evening! Argh, the computer randomly froze and I lost this post! >< Anyways, my new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2917. lol, if PIG mum will lemme return online after showering, hopefully I’ll have passed three grand! Anyways, continuing events for today?
-        Besta came into my room shortly after the parents left on their date. Lol, I thought they were going to buy gift cards for the baby shower that I’m attending toms arvo, but turns out they went bushwalking instead! When she came back inside, I swung myself over to use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, and immediately told her about the birdie that sat on my head during our family holiday. XD
-        After Besta got me kitted, I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once weekly reprieve~

-        Teeth - bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^ 
P.A. Apologies that this post comes one day late~

No comments: