Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday Post 223

Hello from Caloundra on PIG mums iPad Please forgive any errors this auto text will give. XD Firstly, just noting down that I was really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online last night!!!  *sigh* Anyways, today I have been hard at work plodding 3816 steps. Enjoyed my best sleep to date (didn't wake till 8:20 this morning!) then spent the morning at the Maleny Botanic gardens. Highlight of my trip: we went into this aviary on some bird tour and I was wearing my minion cap. Suddenly, it feels like some light bird has landed on my head! Turning my head slowly so as not to frighten my little visitor, I ask the tour guide, "um, excuse me, has one of your little birdies chosen my head as its roost?" The tour guide turns, looks and laughs. "Why yes, he has! Bet you'll want a photo of that!" After that, I climbed the stairs into my first treehouse!!! We just ate lunch sitting on some park benches and in the Argo we went to Maleny! Imagine my dismay with the parents for not bringing Sparkless2; I just sat on a bench and waited while PIG mum shopped. For dinner we we went to some place called Holiday Chinese Restaurant; wow the owner lady has run the restaurant since the 70s! Apparently toms were going to some market? Any ways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Bet I'll still be owed some time online; I didn't get internet access till like 8:50pm!!yup, ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES, to be exact. *sigh*

No comments: