Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sunday Post 173

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1557 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Personal Growth (2)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twenty-four. Anyways, events for today?
~ Not only did I have an awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:30am), I had another dream!!! This time, mother was driving me along the highway; we were going to pick up pizza from somewhere!!
-At Bible study today, we covered First Kings chapter twenty.
- Afterwards, I grab myself two plain bikkies and sit beside Granny Wan. She’s got remarkable English: she knows the word ‘exercise’!
- Time for ESS, I hike upstairs and grab my usual seat.
- Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for two/three songs but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
- Speaker today’s Pastor Chris; because there’s communion today his sermon was about communion; next week, when there’s baptism, his sermon will be about baptism!
- Afterwards, I wanna use the loo once but PIG mum gleefully forces me to wait till she’s driven us to the fancy Springwood Maccas before letting me go. No biggie, it’s not like I’m gonna let the cruel and unfaithful God make me wet myself. Also, instead of using the disabled toilets, I used the ambulant one!
- PIG mum and I share a loaded fries for lunch; the bacon and cheese one. I like the gravy one better! She drinks apple juice; I drink orange juice.
- After lunch, we head back to the Underwood Marketplace Woolies, where I buy a baby card to give to Boss and Ivy this arvo when I attend their baby shower!
- Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online after one loo trip, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- PIG mum’s hit pigland upstairs; she said to call her awake @ 4:10 then she’ll take me to Thomas and Daphne’s place for Michael and Ivy’s baby shower! We’re staying there for dinner, too; Thomas will buy us takeaway; Chinese, doubtless!
- Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acup[uncture.
- Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy wraps from Subway for lunch back home with dearest dad again!
- Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio.
- Then it’s Kim coming to mind me between 4pm and 6pm. Must ask her if she’s fair dinkum about taking me to the City on Thursday!! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: