Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Post 172e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1759. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m pretty sure my streak of consecutive awesome sleeps will end tonight, but it’ll be worth it: my dearest dad’s coming back tonight!! :D Looking forward to asking King Bob did he have a nice trip. XD
-        Not sure what’s planned for the morning (possibly online study) but in the arvo I’ve got a 1.5hr UQ physio session with Tabitha/Bonnie and Ray/Marnie
-        Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; does that mean we’re not going on our short holiday until Wednesday? Oh wells, as long as I get rice for dinner!! (I only had noodles tonight. Not feeling full. >< XD)
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Not sure how I managed five posts today, but hey. XD

No comments: