Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday Post 222c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3474. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        Actually, I can’t be bothered describing today’s events in detail; using the block paragraph way instead: when someone came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, I devised a good plan. “Since my voice’s shot right now, you prolly won’t hear me when I call out asking for some face wash. May I just rap against the bathroom wall instead?” luckily, someone just replied, “Yeah, sure,” and that’s how things panned out. I washed and rinsed my own hair today; I also sang like 27% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Arvo tea was the yummy sushi roll that PIG mum kindly bought for me; thanks to Darani who poured me a lil extra soya sauce coz you know 1/3 a little fish isn’t enough! Happiness was getting to read my novel for like forty minutes~ After she left, PIG mum took me to see Dr. Ku; I’d asked her in advance please to speak for me coz my voice’s still shot. Poor Dr. Ku has an even worse cough than I do; not sure why he’s @ work?? O_o He checked my chest and luckily, it was clear, so he just told PIG mum to gimme some warm salty water to gargle. Back home, I did another stinky unspeakable then tonight PIG mum cooked us pasta with red sauce! Anyways, hopefully bbl with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: