Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday Post 172c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1506. ha, just over 1.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When the parents called dinner, I used the loo once first before joining them, walking myself slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bok choy and a few thin strips of yummy BBQ chicken. Meaning meals today have been rather bland (plain Weet-bix for breakfast, leftover rice from last night for lunch and rice again for dinner) but hey, I need rice for dinner. Fingers croissed that when the parents and I leave for our short holiday toms, we can eat out! Not that I’m expecting to ever get a big feed with the parents around. >< *sigh* XD
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea befoe I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed that I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^ 

No comments: