Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday Post 171b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1752 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online for another day!! Meaning I’ll NEVER get that time back … *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim came to mind me for two hours, I had enough time to shower @ normal speed, but not enough time to have arvo tea. >< Tum Tum wasn’t happy with me. ><” XD
-        Kim tootled me off to church for SHINE fellowship, leaving exactly @ 2:30pm. She’s back next Monday~
-        Simon led worship this arvo, he had this pair of finger cymbals to provide percussion during the singing; how cute!
-        We broke into groups for prayer; thanks to Gina who gave me a hand to the next door room and back.
-        This girl shared about how her toilet was blocked and she couldn’t shower @ home/use the loo for several days; Small Chow was sharing about how her eye’s got really high pressure? I hope her eye won’t explode! O_o
-        Back in the main room, boss led the topic, which was based on Ecclesiastes.
-        Before dinner, thanks to Gina helped me once to the loo; I managed fine by myself. On the way back, she told me that she suffers from PMT headaches too~
-        Thanks also to Gina who got me a full plate for dinner! See, I’d told her I was mighty starving coz I’d missed arvo tea. XD
-        Then thanks to Boss who dropped me back off home afterwards~
-        I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards, coz dad isn’t around to order we have lunch @ Maccas with him!
-        No plans for the arvo; may just spend another lonely arvo staring @ the computer until PIG mum orders that I take a shower. XD
-        Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: