Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Post 224d

One final good evening! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now seventy-nine and secondly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2220. lol, I’m tempted to stand up, walk two small steps forward then sit back down, to make my final, final plodding total for Friday 2222! XD Anyways, final, final events for Friday?
-        At 9pm, I walk myself once more to the loo slowly and safely and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I may not have gone till 9:01pm/9:02pm coz I was busy finishing my current game of Bejeweled. XD
-        Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: