Monday, October 24, 2016

Tuesday Post 173c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ … argh, PIG mum says I must’ve accidentally nudged Wally 2 when I was doing my upper limb session with Marnie today! >< But unfortunately, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!!! *sigh* Well, just noting down that I enjoyed my 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am) but the moment dearest dad left for work called upstairs for PIG mum to please help me up coz I needed to continue online study! Did so after munching breakfast (I buttered the plain toast that PIG mum had already given me coz she’d gone back upstairs to pigland! XD) and also did a stinky unspeakable before PIG mum tootled us off to Calamvale Central to buy groceries. Bought three sushi rolls for lunch but only had time to wolf down two before PIG mum said ‘twas time to leave for UQ! Today, Era helped Ela stretch for fifty-five minutes and Ela opened and closed her palm 300x, holding each for a count of five. Physio today: 1.5 hrs for Ela: bowling, Era tracing while she stabilised the paper, baloon tennis while standing, supination and pronation. Came back home; someone came eight minutes late to mind me! We’re hitting Toastmasters together tonight, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Toms Aunty Deana doesn’t come mind me till 12:30pm and I’ve gotta do my writers group homework! Oh, will also head out with PIG mum to buy Tina a baptism card from Koorong, most probably. Someone’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm (she’d better not come that late again! ><) and best of all, toms night’s ice cream night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: