Thursday, October 27, 2016

Friday Post 224

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1446 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Try to Make Amends’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s seventy-five but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 6th awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake until the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road @ 6:05am) then had my last ever UQ physio session with Marnie. Munched half a yummy chicken toastie when PIG mum tootled me off to see Raymond; he’s a chinese herbalist like Uncle Tom but does massage like Aunty Ann! I told him we must’ve been cousins many generations back, coz his surname’s Chen while mine’s Chan! XD Came home and PIG mum rushed off to Centrelink coz they’ve for some reason gone and cancelled my disability support pension! >< Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm and toms, expect a pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta will come mind me between 4pm and 6pm (while she’s here, I’ve gotta pen a letter to nana) then Kim’s coming to do the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today’s events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: