Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday Post 174d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3783. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing the previous post, I immediately went and started this week’s uni work.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, Ela’s 1.5hr session @ the NAB (hope I get a good new student!) isn’t till like 1:30pm; think PIG mum said I was getting a haircut toms? She likes taking me to JIT Style Cuts @ Calamvale Central coz it’s quieter there and there’s often no waiting required. Wonder if she’ll lemme sleep in a bit first or get me up after dearest dad leaves for work and demand that I continue study for her? Either or, I’m not fussed. Fingers crossed we can grab lunch @ Calamvale Central, though~
-        Oh! At the NAB, I must remember to ask the new student/the eacher can I please watch the Melbourne Cup once my session ends! I checked today; the race is held @ 3pm!
-        Michelle’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; hope she’s nice! Well, the English lady @ CODA said she’ll prolly ring on Wednesday and find out how we fared together.
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: