Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tuesday Post 174

Good afternoon! Firstly, I’m not sure how many steps I’ve plodded today coz Wally 2’s wrist strap has broken (but @ least 3000) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘On-the-job Training’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I bash out this week’s uni work!! But just noting down that PIG mum ruined my streak of consecutive awesome sleeps @ nine coz she was a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 12:20am this morning; I got a haircut from JIT Style Cuts then went to UQ physio this arvo. Learnt that Ethan was several years younger than me; back home, I had this new carer who’s only twenty-four! She’s really nice, though~ Toms I’m prolly buying more groceries with PIG mum before Aunty Deana comes to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Someone’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm and best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^,


No comments: