Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday Post 227c

Potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ … um, Wally says ‘Need BT’; WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? OH WELL, POTENTIAL FINAL, FINAL EVENTS FOR WEDNESDAY?
-        Firstly, sorry, shrieking! ><” XD
I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside to the bathroom to brush teeth 9poor Ela). That done, I sat over the loo for one more tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was actually ONE WHOLE BOWL OF PORRIDGE! Lol; excuse my surprise; usually I only get a small half-bowl. XD I enjoyed the porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast; pity horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the toast before letting Era rip it, but that was okay because Era kept her promise to Ela and combined with the spoon afterwards to tear the bread into bite-sized, more manageable chunks. I also took all my usual drugs :P and drained one full mug of water. Also, I finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles me off to see my long-lost cousin. XD Well, Ray’s surname’s Chan; generations ago, our cousins must’ve been cousins! XD We listen to Cheng Jong Gei all day; of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today Era helps Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm like 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Nature’s Own, I get some massage and acupuncture from Ray, while PIG mum happily yaps continuously @ him. Some guy enters the store selling strawberries; Ray buys some then gives some to PIG mum and i!
-        Before heading home, we buy some groceries @ Woolies first.
-        Yay, PIG mum’s so late in seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, she turns off the alarm herself then rushes off I use the loo once then pop briefly online.
-        For lunch, Aunty Deana fries me six yummy dumplings. Wonder who made these for me; they’ve got carrot! Must remember to tell PIG mum we’re outta oil, though. I also drink one yummy mug of mint chocolate milk, while Aunty Deana doesn’t eat her usual two minute noodles but rather has this …. Tinned congee? Sounds strange!
-        After drinking half a mug of water, I go and do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Back outside, I happily read our book club novel for like forty-five minutes, while Aunty Deana feeds me a banana and massages Ela while playing with her smartphone.
-        Before leaving, Aunty Deana takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She says to start thinking about where I’d like to go for our Christmas lunch!
-        Wow, someone arrived on time today! PIG mum let her in, and I went for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 35% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After flipping the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (someone only ever helps with my back a

-        Argh, I’m still owed THREE MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*

No comments: