Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday Post 227e

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2115. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Aiya, I really bombed my first essay too … Guess PIG mum might have been right in her constant dissing of me, that I will most certainly fail. >< Still, I take hope in that the mark received for our final submission of the essay completely takes over the first draft one, meaning I might actually try scrape a pass! Well, I promise to try my hardest!
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: Kim’s coming for my fortnightly shopping trip; fingers crossed she will really take me to the city!! Obviously, I haven’t been there since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my entire life with the disabling brain tumour back in 2007; besides, I wanna go to food court and see has Naz really moved there! Aunty Deana reckons she’s seen him? If Kim really will take me, I’m definitely skipping reading in the library, coz PIG mum says for some reason that it’s only a once off thing? *sigh* Personally, I reckon she’s just looking for ways to restrict me further …
-        Hopefully dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere yummy for dinner toms night! Although obviously I fully understand that I’ll only get extremely little; I mean, when have I EVER gotten a decent big feed when my parents are around?? *sigh* XD
-        One last thing: yay, it’s ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,
P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight! XD

No comments: