Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Post 178b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 763. righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival one minute early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also saing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both legs) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Elf’s SAFO, Erf’s sock and both laces, after I’d finished practising tying the left one with her).
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: