Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Post 227c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4009. nice, I’m just over four grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Alas, the instant dearest dad came home, he announced he was gonna gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for him. *sigh* First, though, he said he’d lemme stay online for another fifteen/twenty minutes while he went and showered.
-        But that didn’t happen, coz PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        To stall for time I used the loo for one tinkle first, but couldn’t deny the inevitable: letting PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on 20+ minutes of stupid exercises for her. It’s not too bad coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate; however, that fact that horrid PIG mum won’t lemme rest back against the backrest makes things hard. *sigh*
-        After that, I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me plod on the bloody treadmill for 800 steps for them. I actually went 828 and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        I needed a complete clothes change afterwards, obviously; PIG mum left me to do it myself while she went upstairs and showered. I managed the tee and Erf’s sock, then just lent fully against the side rail and slowly, softly but most hatefully sang my newest second-favourite song out aloud while waiting for PIG mum to come back downstairs to finish the rest.
-        Dinner was yummy tonight! The yummy rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, a lil onion, some coral trout and two lil tasty slices of pork.
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, before I took my used bowl to the sink and walked myself slowly and saely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Have continue my doomed online study now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, my final, final events for Friday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: