Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sunday Post 177c

Good afternoon again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2399 and secondly, the new spam count for the weekend’s thirty-four. Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        so here I was minding my own business and working hard on my uni work (revising an essay paragraph) when PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully boots me offline. Before I let her gleefully force me to do any stupid exercises for her, I sit down and tell her that for some reason, this afternoon the right side of my throat started hurting. Mother just replies that it’s no surprise, considering that I was out @ the soccer with my dearest dad last night, and that she’ll gimme a Strepsil after I eat afternoon tea.
-        Then I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! ><
-        Back inside, I then haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one banana (with a fork; she’s thinly sliced the fruit; I’m betting she knows if she gets Ela to hold onto the whole thing I’d just take huge gulps and finish the banana as quickly as possible. However, I didn’t really mind, coz I was finally seated and could fully concentrate; besides, who am I to deny PIG mum the pleasure she gets outta being able to gleefully force me on any stupid exercise for her that she wants? *sigh*
-        After drinking one mug of Chinese tea, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Again, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: