Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Post 176d

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2943. righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
-        At 5:35pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for two tinkles, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was content to sit over the loo and wait for Dr. Lee but for some reason, dad ordered me out? No biggie, I just sat slightly inside the garage.
-        When Dr. Lee arrived, I got into his car and he tootled us off to Sunnybank Plaza for our monthly small group dinner!
-        Hairy had suggested Hometown coz she and Pastor Grace often have morning tea there after MSG; they did this morning!
-        Bernard was already there, Hairy arrived just when I got outta Dr. Lee’s car and Jono arrived after we had ordered. Josh and Clara were gonna come too, but they got stuck @ Mt. Cootha coz all these people were looking @ the supermoon tonight!
-        Dr. Lee and I both ordered crispy chicken with rice, Bernard and Hairy both ordered crispy chicken with noodle soup and Jono ordered three cups chicken. Coz we’d ordered over thirty bucks, we got a free plate of fried tofu! It came with free dipping sauce; I was reluctant @ first to try it coz I was afraid it might be spicy but Dr. Lee had a bigger fear: maybe it’s got nuts! But Bernard was our taste tester and he gave it the all clear; I munched two lil yummy cubes~
-        Lol, I tend to eat full mouthfuls; Dr. Lee was like, “Don’t stuff your face, Em.” XD I also drank a delicious chocolate milk tea with pearl! ^^
-        After dinner, thanks to Dr. Lee who paid after I handed him my money. I also showed off my minion coin purse to everyone present. XD
-        And that was small group dinner for November! Dr. Lee drove me home, pausing briefly so I could get a glimpse of this ‘supermoon’. It didn’t seem particularly big, but Dr. Lee said ‘twas bigger earlier tonight.
-        Back inside, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: prolly will do grocery shopping with PIG mum somewhere, although fingers crossed for a sleep-in toms!
-        Darani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm toms; good, our book club novel for next month has all these hard words and I’m gonna need her mobile dictionary! XD
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Aww, pity PIG mum snatched my mobile immediately away the moment I got home; I wanted to post the photo of the cookies and cream ice cream I got from Vincent the physio this arvo! XD

No comments: