Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday Post 175c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1583. anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Before leaving for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio, I use the loo once more for one tinkle.
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session, bending to floor 9left0 for Ela and Era to retrieve an object.about twelve times. The funniest thing: he offers me ice cream, if I can reach down and get Ela to grab it in one go! See, coz Ela lacks co-ordination, often she just scrabbles around trying to reach the small object, usually Kay’s toy. I laugh, accept the deal, then bend down and using Ela, grab the toy in one go! I cheer, “Woo hoo, you owe me ice cream now, you promised! Vincent laughs, agreeing. “Okay, I’ll buy you ice cream next week when you come.” Then he replaces the object on the floor, beckons to me to go again, then offers, “Double or nothing? If you can pick the shape up in one go, I’ll buy you two ice creams, but if not, you get nothing from me.” Lol, I’m not a betting person and thus immediately reply, “No deal! You still owe me ice cream next week!” XD
-        Back home, I use the loo once and have just walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over, when I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force me outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, I tootle online briefly again until Kim arrives.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea’s one banana and one mug of white tea with two sugars. My main happiness, however, is getting to read that jodi Picoult novel for one hour!
-        Kim cleans the bathroom then sits and gently massages Ela for one hour, painting her brown with yellow spots today.
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim takes me once more to the loo for one tinkle. She’s back Thursday, earlier than usual coz I’m leaving @ 5:40 for book club!
-        I return briefly online for awhile; alas that PIG mum tumbles down from pigland while I’m just one minute shy of finishing my most precious two hours online, immediately and gleefully boots me offline.
-        To stall for time, I go and do a stinky unspeakable first, but can’t deny the uninevitable: I then haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for like forty minutes. Argh, MORE standing practice; I’ve already said how much I HATE standing!! ><
-        Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa cucumber, two small slices of king salmon, a little yummy BBQ chook, and one wee piece of eggplant (which PIG mum lets me donate to her. XD If she’d insisted, I’d have eaten it, coz it’s not celery (now that, I totally refuse!) but still, it’s pretty disgusting! XD
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: