Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday Post 178c

Good evening, and probably one final greeting for tonight!  Firstly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend now stands @ forty-five and secondly, my probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4075. ha, I’m just over four grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for Sunday?
-        Before I had time to resume work on my pathetic essay, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Next, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy pear. That I didn’t mind as much, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate,
-        Finally, I had to let mother gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her for forty minutes; argh, I’ve already said: I HATES standing practice!! ><
-        Showered afterwards. I washed and rinsed my hair today, also singing 29% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I turned the nice warm water off, I dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d finished practising tying them for her. I didn’t mind this time, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate.
-        That finally all done, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, washed and dried Era then went out to the Camry, coz dad randomly decided he’d take us out to Sunnybank Plaza for dinner! Thanks to PIG mum who flipped 96.5FM on, so I could listen to Seven’s 6pm news simulcast.
-        Dad wanted to eat sushi. He parked underground and I hiked all the way outside to where the sushi place was but ‘twas all full already and there weren’t any seats for waiting!
-        Instead, we hiked back along the row of eateries there; dad finally decided we’d eat @ some place called Top Noodles.
-        Dad ordered two bowls for three people and one of the bowls was spicy! Lol, while the parents ate, I just poked away on my smartphone.
-        I finally got to eat approximately one small bowl for dinner. The noodles were nice! Kinda like udon but much thinner; think PIG mum said they were some kinda thick vermicelli?
-        After dinner, we walked back to the Camry and dad tootled us home, driving through Uncle Colbert’s place and the surrounding area to see some Chrisatmas decorations that were already popping up. Meaning I’ve seen them this year already; hopefully I won’t haveta view anymore! Actually, I don’t dislike them; I just dislike having to get outta the car then just standing and viewing them!
-        Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Aunty nga just rang; I’ve just edited some of Mickey pig’s English homework for him.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom for some massage and acupuncture. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some Subway home for lunch!
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio … I Whatsapped Kat jie jie tonight; apparently Vincent the physio doesn’t shut shop until the 17th
-        Kim’s coming from 4pm till 6pm to mind me; fingers crossed she’ll remember to bring me in the colouring-in pencils this time!
-        Best of all, Mr. Hall’s coming for his belated birthday dinner tonight! Must remember to write his card out for him and buy a birthday cake toms, too! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


P.S. After he leaves, I’ll haveta bash out my final essay; it’s due by midnight! At least I’ve resigned to, and prepared for, failure …

No comments: