Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Post 228c

Good evening, and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3546 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now 113. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Alas, dad returns home and immediately, I haveta let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him, just like yesterday. I actually did 817 steps and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep; SCREW counting!
-        After a complete set change of clothes, dinner tonight was yummy fried rice (not sure how dad got that?), two huge chunks of sweet carrot, one wee disgusting morsel of eggplant (which I just swallowed without tasting coz I didn’t wanna taste it! XD and lotsa lettuce. Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, before I tucked into my dessert: the chicken drumstick!
-        Dinner finished, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Frustration: Love Actually starts @ 8:30pm and I wanted to watch it, but dad’s hogging the television downstairs watching some Roar match! He says I can hike upstairs to watch it but after the match ends, he’ll come upstairs to sleep and I’ll haveta head back downstairs to bed too! Argh. >< *sigh*
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: