Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wednesday Post 226c


Good evening! Em’sa new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2636. righteo, continuing events for Wednesday?
-        When the Danielle arrived, PIG mum let her in.
-        Come 4pm, I went for my nice warm shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Danielle who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Danielle rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing EWlf’s AFO straps.
-        Arvo tea was the yummy chicken sushi I’d bought with PIG mum earlier this morning, plus one mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. Thanks to Dani who gave me a lil extra soya sauce, and also left the teabag in the tea for me, thus allowing me to give it a suck. XD My main happiness, however, was getting to readfor another hour! ^^
-        Dani cleaned the bathroom then came back and gently massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes, painting her pink with fluro green spots today. Have I said before? She lives in Ipswich and studies psychology~ Also, she lives with her boyfriend, even though they’re not married yet.
-        After we watched the sports report together, Dani took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. Think she’s back next Tuesday.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl later tonight, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: