Thursday, November 10, 2016

Friday Post 226

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2345 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “If Mama Ain’t Happy, Ain’t Nobody Happy’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s eighty-eight but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm!!! But just noting down that I had awesome fun @ book club last night; our yearly dinner out was even better! Enjoyed my 10TH straight consecutive awesome sleep last night 9bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am (actually, the noisy garbage truck rumbled down our road this morning, waking me; my bladder immediately demanded I relieve myself. Erf obediently slid to the end of the bed, readying to swing around to the commode chair, but Elf was still fast asleep! Meaning I too, fell back asleep, and my bladder waited another fifteen minutes before nudging me awake and bellowing, “GO!!!” XD) then had late morning UQ physio with Morgan (he only turned twenty-one this year but the poor lad was sick for his 21st! ><), did: seven/eight sit-to-stands, about six laps walking along parallel bars, weightshifting, standing only on Elf, raising Erf into the air. Yelled @ Ethan for getting Tiki Tiki Tembo stuck into my head; the silly guy now fancies himself a poet and chants @ me, “Tiki tiki tembo, bend your elbow”! XD Yelled @ him again when Morgan was going under the parallel bars on a wheelie stool but stacked it, leading Ethan to laugh his head off. XD Munched half a yummy chicken toastie while PIG mum was driving me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; lol, she gave me like ninety seconds to ask Aunty Ann about her holiday before scoffing down the other half of the chicken toastie, rushing inside then taking over ALL the conversation! Like, I’m totally silent, Aunty Ann puts in an affirmative remark every now and again and mother just YAPS. XD Came home and had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing: argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm; once I finish arvo tea, I plan on watching the test match PIG mum taped for me last Sunday! The Kangaroos won, so I’m looking forward to watching that. Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out till the afternoon. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (I’m definitely telling her about the free ice cream I’m scoring off Vincent the physio!) and hopefully PIG mum’ll lemme plop online coz she’s asked Kim to come from like 2:15pl till 4:15pm, coz I’ve got SHINE fellowship toms arvo! Staying @ church for dinner, too~ Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: