Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Post 226d

One final good evening! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the week’s actually ninety-three and secondly, my final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3996. lol, forgive me that I can’t be bothered getting up and walking four more steps to make that number 4000! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out for SHINE fellowship until 4:30pm! Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (PIG mum says I can go online while she’s here; fingers crossed I get all my most important two hours online toms) then Kim’s coming to mind me from like 2:15pm till 4:15pm; I’m looking forward to starting my new book club novel! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: