Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday Post 228b

Heylo again, good afternoon again, and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1729. anyways, let’s start with yesterday’s events first!
-        When someone arrived, I stayed online till 4:45pm then took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
-        After flipping the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to someone who helped with Elf’s AFO, my bra strap and both laces).
-        I hung my towel up, sat for one tinkle over the loo, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table. Thanks to someone who lemme drink a white tea with two sugars; I munched a banana.
-        At 5:30, we set out for Toastmasters~ Getting stuck slightly in traffic, I got to hear the first story from Seven’s 6pm news, simulcast on 96.5FM.
-        As always, Toastmasters was great fun! Lol, I’d clean forgotten that I was Warm-Up Master last night until Rennie (the Toastmaster) came along and reminded me, but that wasn’t a problem coz she even gave me the question she wanted me to ask!
-        Afterwards, someone took me once more to the loo then tootled me home. Last night, she left two minutes early.
-        I feel super-lucky that I managed to wolf the entire Happy Meal down by myself before dad came to demand some. XD Actually, PIG mum came and bit my head off (not literally, of course XD) when idiot Ela knocked and spilled my orange juice everywhere. Tough, she’ll haveta be prepared for that, if she demands Ela sit on the table whenever I’m sitting down. XD
-        But repeat thew usual nightly routine, zzz~
Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I continued our happy snorings together, me waking and using the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work @ 7:45am.
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: