Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Post 225c

Potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2584. Ha, I’m over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        Alas, the moment PIG mum closed the door, she hurried back over to where I’d just returned online and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Once back inside, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When someone announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang like 30% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (someone only helped with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces). After hanging the towel up, I sat over the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Yay, someone lemme have white tea with two sugars this arvo! I enjoyed my yummy eel sushi with a little soya sauce, then happily read my Jodi Picoult novel for thirty minutes, reaching page fifty @ 5:20pm. Someone cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged firmly for forty minutes, painting her gold with silver spots today.
-        After watching the sports report together, someone took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. She’s back again next Tuesday; we’re hitting the pub for Toastmasters!
-        The parents have just returned from a walk together; oh, how sweet~ XD
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s always better than none @ all!
-        Toms: someone’s taking me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! Fingers crossed we can walk holding hands, unlike how Kim refuses to.
-        Also fingers crossed that dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night~
-        So fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone ‘s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: