Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday Post 227d

Good evening again, and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1476. lol, I’m sure I’ll pass 1500 steps someday. XD Anyways, probable final, final events for Thursday?
-        The moment dearest dad came home, he announced that I would haveta let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer. *sigh* Trust you to ruin a great day out, dad. >< Well, I actually went like 815 steps and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-        After PIG mum helped me with an entire set change of clothes (it’s atill only Spring, but hot enough to cover me entirely with sweat), she tootled us out to Sushi Train for dinner! Dad drove his big van himself coz he had some meeting to attend after dinner.
-        Record: lol, tonight I think I ate 4.5 pieces (not plates, note: SLICES XD) of sushi! I also got a lil yummy kaarage udon.
-        The funniest thing was when we left. hen mother was sorting out her loyalty customer card details out with some staff member, the boss dude wandered over (I only know he's the boss coz Sushi Train has a television that replays photos of all the different bosses from all the different Sushi Trains around Australia) and we had a chat! Luckily I studied Japanese back during high school; I think (emphasis on the 'think' XD) I told him (in my broken Japanese), "Thank-you very much; the sushi was delicious. We are Chinese; twelve years ago I studied Japanese in high school. Sorry, my Japanese is really bad." The guy laughs and replies in some rapid-fire Japanese that completely goes after my head; instead, I give him my one line of Japanese that I've got down pat: "Sorry, I don't understand anything!" More laughter from the boss dude. Luckily, by then mother has finished the transaction, so the last phrase of Japanese I remember is "good night!" and we leave. XD
-        Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Morgan. Wonder will PIG mum lemme try plod 1km on the treadmill for one hour yet?
-        Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards; will doubtless munch half a toastie for lunch while PIG mum’s driving us to Aunty Ann’s place.
-        Think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm.
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: