Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday Post 177d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2829. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I was hoping I’d spend more time online doing my uni work that’s due by tonight; alas, horrid PIG mum instead gleefully FORCED L me to stand for another forty minutes and use the bloody Wii Fit for her. Argh, why can’t she simply understand how much I HATES standing practice?? ><
-        Shower time afterwards – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I’m proud to report I’ve discovered a way of how to wash my own right forearm! I never ask PIG mum to, coz she’ll gleefully force poor Ela to wash her. That’d just be a complete waste of water! With Puffball, I can reach Era’s upper arm but I can’t manage my own forearm. However, now I’ve figured out a way, go me. XD
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (PIG mum only ever helps with my back; luckily by the time Era has dried the rest of me, her arm’s mostly all dry too) then mostly rekitted myself (PIG mum only ever helps with Elf’s AFO and my laces, after I’ve practised tying them myself). Seriously, I think she sometimes just enjoys giving me a hard time about what I’m doing wrong! It’s like, DUH, I KNOW how my body’s supposed to act but Ela just doesn’t respond! *sigh*
-        After using the loo for two tinkles, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy lettuce, two/three huge chunks of sweet carrot, a few small chunks of beef mince and one tiny thin slice of yummy duck. Thanks to dearest dad who lemme eat some duck deumstick~
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb (it’s already 8:55pm) after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for Sunday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: