Monday, November 28, 2016

Tuesday Post 178

Good morning! Lol, today I'm posting @ 9am! XD Well, firstly, I've only been hard @ work plodding like 278 steps (obviously, I haven't left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's "dON'T dOUBT gOD'S wORD' BUT THIRDLY AND WAY MOST IMPORTANTLY, i'M STILL OWED one hour AND fifty-five minutes ONLINE; SADLY, i WON'T GET IT COZ i'VE GOTTA BASH OUT THIS ASSIGNMENT DUE BY MIDNIGHT! Woah, shrieking, sorry! >< But lemme just say I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn't wake till 6:20am) then once dearest dad left for work got myself up and kitted coz I need to finish this assignment! Have upper limb session with the NAB @ 2pm with Daisy then someone's taking me to Toastmasters tonight; I've been waiting ALL YEAR to get a milkshake with my Happy Meal! Coming back home afterwards to bash out my essay; it's my final chance to prove to PIG mum that I'm honestly capable of returning to tertiary studies! Too bad she's already doomed me to abysmal failure ... *sigh* Toms Aunty Deana will come mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm and best of all, it's ice cream night toms night, yay; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! So prolly won't be back online, but hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: