Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sunday Post 177b

Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1576 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-one. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival back home precisely @ 10:30am, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
So PIG mum tootles me off to church for service. Funnily enough, she won’t lemme turn the radio on; I wasn’t too sure why? I mean, she already ‘prepared her heart to worship God’ when she drove herself to church this morning (whatever that means), didn’t she?? Oh well; instead, I just spent the short trip finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Well, that’s what I do once we’re past the Logan and Underwood roads intersection; before that, I just tell the cruel and unfaithful God to please just eff off and sodding well leave me alone if He wasn’t gonna completely heal me. *sigh*
-        It really frustrates me, that in her eagerness to dash off to her drinks and gossip session (PIG mum can call it ‘fellowship’ if that’s what suits her but I’m pretty sure it’s just nothing more than drinks and gossip) with any other church aunties that can’t be bothered attending Bible study), PIG mum won’t see me safely to my seat first. Seriously, I strongly suspect she’s just waiting to hear I fell and became the laughing stock of BCAC so she can laugh @ me. >< So after using the loo once, I’m making my tentative way to my usual seat, when Josh Cham comes and walks behind me, telling me how he and Clara missed our monthly small group dinner this week coz they’d gone to see the supermoon! All safe, then~
-        Phew, I got to stay seated for worship again today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. ><
-        The speaker’s name today was sth like Peter Ryan; his sermon topic was ‘Knowing God’.
-        After service, Peter Pie walked behind me to where Ray was carrying his baby girl; I gave her cheeks a stroke then sat down and had a chat with Peter Pie.
-        Argh, the parents are still hellbent on denying me any social interaction with my peers! >< Originally, I had two options for lunch: Hairy and others were going with the speaker for lunch somewhere or (2) Kwany and Mel Mel and Peter Pie had said they might be free. Instead, PIG mum just takes me to the Warrigal Square Maccas, where I get LESS THAN ONE Happy Meal for lunch. You’d think the fact that I’m turning THIRTY next year would mean I’m old enough for one myself, surely?? ><
-        PIG mum and I buy groceries afterwards from the Warrigal Square Woolies. I try asking, but I’m not surprised whatsoever when I’m denied (1) a drink from Sakuraya and (2) buying some sushi from the Sushi Train for arvo tea. *sigh*
-        PIG mum tootles us home, I use the loo once myself then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Aunty A’s coming over for dinner tonight coz dad’s randomly prepared a duck! Me, I’d better get cracking on my uni work coz I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to. *sigh*
-        Toms: looking forward to a sleep-in; I have a late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture.
-        Fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll lemme buy Subway home for lunch with dearest dad!
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
-        Then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars for arvo tea, and that she really brought some colouring in pencils for me! I’ve said I’m willing to trade one afternoon’s reading to do some colouring in; I seriously can’t remember the last time I did some!
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Originally I thought next Sunday I could attend the 9am Sunday Children’s Graduation service, coz sometimes I tell the story there when ESS is on, but awful PIG mum was like, “No, you’re not. Haven’t you noticed, you haven’t been rostered on @ all this year? I bet people saw all the hateful things you share on Facebook and decided you weren’t suitable for serving.” Lol, to be honest, I hadn’t noticed, but that’s cool; no biggie~

No comments: