Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Post 228b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2305 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for this week’s now 112. anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:25am (seriously, the thing I love most about the warmer months is that the sun rises so early; come Winter, it doesn’t rise till like 6am!) and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 5:35am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Before I fall back asleep with Daddy Bear, I hear dearest dad moving around upstairs, and know he’s begun his day. The reason why I’m sure it’s him: (1) PIG mum would NEVER be about that early and (2) dad rarely goes around A-THUMPING like she does basically every morning! XD
-        I wake again around 6:45am when nature calls again before returning to sleep. Sometime during the past hour that elapsed while I was sleeping after my first pot :P trip, Daddy Bear wriggled himself onto the floor and I can’t reach him! :P
-        Awesome! PIG mum comes downstairs to hit me with the eye goo and help me slightly with a bra strap, but the most awesome thing’s that she helps me slightly with a tee too, coz dearest dad hasn’t come to say bye to me and left for work yet! Toms Besta will definitely help me get kitted and there’s a chance I’ll receive help again on Sunday coz sometimes dad hasn’t left yet for church, so yay for that!
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :p once more then get myself mostly independently kitted, also taking the time to softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, because I realise I won’t have the chance to this arvo.
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, meaning this week I’ve had two days off from having to practise tying them! ^^ lol, any break’s appreciated, but I’m fine with tying them coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate~
That all done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is around one bowl of porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast ripped into it (I’ve honestly forgotten did PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the toast before ordering Era to tear it; however, even if she did it doesn’t matter coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Era would’ve combined with the spoon afterwards to tear the toast into bite-sized, more manageable chunks. Over breakfast, I also spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Best of all, I get to watch the last ten/fifteen minutes of Sunrise!
-        When PIG mum’s getting changed upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day too and Era helpos Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At UQ, I use the loo once for two tinkles then head into the gym. Physio today: fifteen sit-to-stands, multiple laps walking sideways along parallel bars, stepping for both feet and getting up from floor four times (two-point and one-point kneeling).
-        Afterwards, I use the loo once more, then PIG mum tootles me home. She makes me sit in the backseat after she spots me pressing the hazard lights once. I’m cool with that; means she’s turning the alarm off, not me! See, PIG mum always says that the person sitting in the passenger seat turns off the alarm and since I’ve been banished to the back seat well, I’m not turning it off!
-        Yet when we get home, that’s exactly what she tries to do! When I refuse, she goes and turns it off herself, then LOCKS ME OUTTA THE HOUSE! XD Lol, I’m not fussed: she has to attend some work webinar soon (that’s why she changed my physio time to 10am instead of the usual 11am) and will doubtless open the door so I can get back in. XD
-        Sure enough, once she does that, I re-enter the house. Earlier, she said she’d lemme eat a banana but obviously she’s still off her rocker and just flounces off after turning the television on and leaving me the home phone. No problem, I just pour myself one full mug of milk (my only regret’s that we’re outta full cream milk! XD) and eat a banana, before sitting down and enjoying my book club novel.
-        When PIG mum gets home, I tell her dearest dad’s called and to please call him back. She does, then we both eat half a chicken toastie for lunch; the one she’d bought from Genies while I was doing physio with Morgan.
-        Afterwards, I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, PIG mum reattaches the computer and I pop online. When Aunty Kitty announces her arrival six minutes late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekits me (I help with Elf’s sock) and I have one last tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, mother has prepared a pear to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me with. I don’t really mind, because (1) I’m seated and can fully concentrate and (2) Ela works well enough that I’ve finished the pear before Aunty Kitty finishes cleaning the bathroom and comes out to see all the power PIG mum has over me, so ha. XD
-        Aunty Kitty sits down and has a chat with PIG mum about how she’s painting her house this green colour right now! It looks like she’ll finally leave after working one full hour but then PIG mum suddenly shooes her away five minutes early. Her choice.
-        I use the loo once for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Nature calls twice more before dearest dad gets home; both times, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight I’m planning to watch Love Actually! I think it starts @ 8:30pm~
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; I can’t wait to show her what I coloured in yesterday!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll bring the sharpener and colouring-in pencils for me again!
-        So maybe bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: