Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thursday Post 228b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly,  Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1586 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online tonight!!! Aanyways, events for today?
- Yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am (just like yesterday) and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- When PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs one hour later, I use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s downstairs hitting me with the eye goo and yay; she also helps me slightly with a tee because dearest dad hasn’t come to kiss me bye before leaving for work yet~
- After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces; I bet that’s only coz she doesn’t wanna be late for work. Bet I’m tying them myself toms morning.
- I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is around one bowl of porridge with one slice of toast ripped into it (I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the slice before Era was ordered to tear it into ten chunks but I didn’t really mind coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Era kept her promise to Ela by combining with the spoon afterwards to tear the bread into more bite-sized, manageable chunks.), one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P usually PIG mum lets me drink a small half mouthful of milk too but today she randomly chucked a cow @ me and removed the milk to the laundry fridge! Whatever: once she’d gone upstairs to get changed, I merely walked myself to the laundry, got the milk and poured myself one FULL mug of milk. My only regret was that there wasn’t any full cream milk! XD
- After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to the Garbo library for writers group. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt; Era also helped Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five and we listened to 97.3FM.
- At the library, PIG mum left two bucks for my morning tea then dashed off for work. I waited until Eileen arrived then asked please for a hand to the bathroom, where I managed fine by myself.
- Thirteen people attended this morning; next fortnight’s our last for 2016!
- After it finished, Aunty Carly came to pick me up. I used the loo once then she took me to Woka Woka for half a lunch, stopping along Logan Rd. to get some petrol.
- Today I had cheung fun (say that in Canto)! Think they’re called rice noodle rolls in English? Pity Aunty Carly wouldn’t shout me forty cents so I could add ice cream to my cold drink, but @ least thanks to PIG mum who left me enough cash to get a cold milk tea~
- We also bumped into Uncle Sam and Aunty Jojo! I’d totally forgotten him, but he sat down and reintroduced himself to me; today’s Aunty Joho’s birthday! Did you know, @ Cha Kee, on your birthday, you can eat steak for one dollar!
- After lunch, Aunty Carly tootled me not home but back to her place coz she said she was gonna shout me an ice block! Turns out ‘twas actually frozen yoghurt, but ‘twas still yummy. Originally, she’d given me two: one for myself and one for PIG mum but she accidentally left her car keys inside and locked the house door! XD Luckily, Uncle was only nearby (Sunnybank somewhere) and he came back to save us. XD One good thing, though: I got to eat both frozen yoghurt blocks coz otherwise they would’ve melted! XD
- Back home, I used the loo once and after asking Aunty Carly please to pass me one mug of water, I did a stinky unspeakable.
- By then, ‘twas almost 3pm; Aunty Carly said she’d just wait for PIG mum to arrive home before leaving. I’m sincerely grateful to her for that; saved me one dangerous trip having to open the front door for PIG mum.
- My first task was to type up today’s meeting minutes and send them to Ken, before popping online myself for around fifteen minutes.
- When Kim arrived, PIG mum let her in; @ 4pm,I went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: