Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday Post 177e


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ exactly 2900 (nice number XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-six. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist. Must remember to get Ela to practise picking my mose toms morning after I get myself mostly kitted. XD
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some Subway back for lunch with dearest dad~
-        Early afternoon appointment with Vincent the physio. *stress* ><
-        And Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars and that she’ll bring me some colouring-in pencils so I can start colouring the book she bought me from Mr. Toys Toyworld when she took me to Queen St. Mall three days ago!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: