Friday, November 11, 2016

Saturday post 176b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 387 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed thirty minutes ONLINE AFTER bESTA LEAVES @ 1PM!!! aNYWAYS, CONTINUING TODAY'S EVENTS?
Sorry, shrieking!! >< XD
- At midday, Besta took me to the loo for one tinkle and made me one warm mug of Milo.
- Back @ the gobbling :P table, I tried ringing Aunty Nga, remembering that Aunty Lai wasn't @ home today. Annie jie jie answered, saying that Aunty Nga was sitting over the loo! XD Just when I was gonna ask Annie jie jie to get Aunty Nga to please ring me back when she came out, she did, and I spoke with her, but only very briefly, coz the poor thing was super-tired.
- Meaning I've got like forty minutes of happy online surfing for myself now; hey, I might find Naruto and see has it finished yet. I've fallen behind!
So again, hopefully bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: