Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wednesday Post 226d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3814. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Alas, when dearest dad came home and said hi, the next thing was order that I let him gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for him. Well, I actually went 810 steps on that stupid thing, and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! *sigh*
-        After a complete set change of clothes, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk back to the gobbling :P table. Only dad hadn’t finished cooking dinner yet! Instead, I happily continued reading the Jodi Picoult novel. It’s a shame I’m gonna haveta put it aside when I get the new book club novel toms night; it’s really interesting!
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy kalian, two big chunks of sweet carrot, a lil beef mince and half a yummy Chinese mushroom.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of carrot soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb (it’s 8:58pm now) with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: