Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sunday Post 178b

Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greetinf for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2303 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-nine. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        But I returned briefly online coz poor PIG mum was suffering from a tummy ache and had to rush upstairs and sit over the loo … ><
When she came back downstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to church. Not sure why she wouldn’t lemme turn the radio on: surely she’d finished ‘preparing her heart to worship God’ (whatever that means?) by then? Of course, she also gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, but I spent that short car trip finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Well, the second half, anyway. During the first half (up until the intersection with Logan Rd.), I was telling the cruel and unfaithful to please just eff off and leave me well alone if He wasn’t gonna totally heal me.
-        Like previous weeks, horrid mother was just so way eager to join the other who can’t be bothered attending Bible study for their very informal church fellowship, she didn’t even wait to see me safely seated before scampering off. Luckily, after I came outta the loo, I bumped into Bernard and he kindly agreed to walk behind me to my seat.
-        For worship today, I stayed seated, sang everything I knew and also the harmony for two/three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today was Pastor Chris; he started a new series on advent.
-        After service, Mel Mel had said she might be free for lunch together but horrid PIG mum whisked me away to lunch with dad @ Rasa Malaysia. *sigh* Dunno why she’s seriously that hellbent on denying me any social interaction …
-        At Rasa Malaysia, I got almost one bowl of yummy honey chicken with rice, less than half a bowl of ho fan and most of this yummy lychee drink. PIG mum ordered a coconut one; we traded slurps and both decided mine was yummier! :P
-        Just as we were about to leave, we bumped into Aunty Susan and Uncle Tandy coming to Rasa Malaysia for lunch! Turns out that they had just finished Christmas carolling rehearsal.
-        When dearest dad leaves to go play baddy, PIG mum and I head to Underwood Marketplace to buy groceries from Woolies.
-        Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and notb letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I think I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; think I’ll play one final game of Bejeweled then resume work on my pathetic essay!
-        Toms: Don’t have MSG coz Pastor Grace isn’t free neither toms nor next fortnight. We’re only meeting up once more this year, anyway.
-        Have a late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture; must remember to get Ela to practise picking my nose toms morning. XD
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some Subway home for lunch with dearest dad toms arvo~
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio … ><
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll remember to bring her colouring-in pencils for me! But even if she doesn’t, that’s okay: hopefully I can read My Sister’s Keeper for another full hour!
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: