Friday, November 18, 2016

Saturday Post 177c

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 705. anyways, potentially final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim arrived, Besta let her inside and left. Kim came over, sat down and chatted while I finished my yummy fried rice.
-        After that, shower time – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, meaning sweet, I got two days off from shoelace tying practice this week!).
-        Afterwards, I went over to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable; thanks to Kim who passed me one cup of water. I also leaned fully against the side rail and asked Percy the saint/angel to please help me have a good night out @ the soccer with dearest dad tonight!
-        That done, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy one more mug of white tea but oh well, one yummy banana and one mug of green tea it was instead.
-        Once I finished arvo tea, I sat and happily read our book club novel for forty minutes. Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for about the same time, painting her sth like dark blue with pink spots today.
-        Before Kim left @ 3pm, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back Monday arvo.
-        Me, I’m getting super-excited that I’m going to watch the Roar match with dearest dad tonight!
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards coz back home, I won’t have time for my most important two hours online other than noting down how many steps I plodded coz I need to bash out my uni work! Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: