Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Post 226b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3883. Anyways, continuing events for Friday?
-        Lol, I have abysmal memory; ‘twas actually Aunty Kitty who came to mind me just before 4pm. I went for my shower promptly @ 4pm, but zero thanks to PIG mum who, in the presence of Aunty Kitty, refused to walk behind me to the bathroom. Luckily, I walked myself there slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, having just the one tinkle when Aunty Kitty was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, PIG mum had a banana ready to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. I didn’t really mind, coz (1) I was sitting and could concentrate fully and (2) Ela did well; also, I took huge gulps and finished the banana before Aunty Kitty had finished cleaning the banana and come out, meaning ha, PIG mum didn’t get to show Aunty Kitty all the power she has over me.
-        After I finished the banana and one mug of green tea, I went to watch the Kangaroos and Kiwi test match played last Sunday! Bear Bear kept me company~
-        At half time, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Once the match ended, I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them. I actually went 829, and will most definitely be counting myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! ><
-        After a complete set change of clothes, dinner was literally one entire bowl of lettuce, three chunks of sweet carrot, lotsa tomato, one chunk of soup beef and literally three spoonfuls of fried rice!
-        I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the stove and get my half bowl of soup to wash dinner down with before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm (it’s already 8:50pm now) following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: