Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Post 225d

A third good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2931. anyways, continuing today’s events?
- Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Lunch is like one bowl of chicken and sweet corn soup with one slice of (obviously) unbuttered toast thrown into it. Yummy~
-        After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles us back to IGA for grocery shopping. We buy fish, fruit and vegetables.
-        Back home, I use the loo once and am about to pop online when instead I haveta let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly my poor demented left hand to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Luckily, I work fast enough that I’m back inside before Aunty Lucia/Kitty arrives, meaning PIG mum doesn’t get the chance to show off to them how much power she has over me.
-        When neither aunty has arrived by 4:20pm, PIG mum rings Aunty Kitty, who says, “It’s not me today!” Then, when PIG mum rings Aunty Lucia, Aunty Lucia says, “I’ve just parked on your driveway!” XD
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted. Dunno why Aunty Lucia won’t lemme use the loo once before I head outside, but no biggie: it’s not like I’m gonna let the cruel and unfaithful God make me piss myself. >< *sigh*
-        Arvo tea’s one lady’s finger banana, which I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. No problems, coz (1) I’m seated and can fully concentrate and (2) Ela works quick enough that I’ve finished the banana (it’s only small) before Aunty Lucia finishes cleaning the bathroom and comes out, meaning she doesn’t get to see all the power PIG mum holds over me, ha. XD
-        Indeed, PIG mum’s so happily yapping @ Aunty Lucia that I get to read my new Jodi Picoult novel for awhile! XD
-        When she leaves, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, the second dearest dad arrives home, I haveta let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Am most definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-        When PIG mum comes down from pigland, she helps gimme a complete clothes change. Of course, she also has a go @ me for sth or other, but hey, I’m used to her constant bitching @ me. *sigh*
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup potato and carrot, some wee chunks of T-bone steak and a bit of king salmon.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: