Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Post 225f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3753. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After inviting Mr. Hall over to our place to celebrate his birthday on the 25th with us, @ 9:15pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly Garbo shopping trip! Kim can’t take me coz her car needs repairing, but this morning CODA rang and said someone called sth like Martha’s taking me. Hope she’s nice!
-        Looking forward also to meeting the Lungs for lunch! PIG mum says I’m not allowed to eat anymore ho fan there (the last two times, I got home and did a messy stinky unspeakable afterwards; she says it’s too oily for me) but hopefully I’ll find some yummy rice dishes available! Looking forward to catching up with the Lungs also~
-        Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. This is even rarer: today I’ve managed SIX posts! XD 

No comments: