Sunday, November 6, 2016

Monday Post 175b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3012 (ha, just over three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, events for today?
 - Awesome, sixth consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I cuddled and continued our happy snoring together, me waking once more for the pot :P around 6:50am, before going straight back into more happy snorings with Daddy Bear coz I hoped to fall back asleep before he came to kiss me goodbye around one hour later!
- Success~ After he left, Daddy Bear did more cuddling and snoring together, until PIG mum awoke me when she started a-THUMPING around upstairs. One more pot :P trip for me, then, before just laying in bed with Daddy Bear, waiting for PIG mum to barge inside my room, hit me with the eye goo, help me slightly with a bra then leave me to get myself mostly kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
- PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO before setting me on shoelace tying practice. That took like twenty minutes today … I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta getting to boss me around, say what I’m doing wrong, etc. *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: