Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday Post 225b

Heylo again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4668. Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 5:30am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Afterwards, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking again to use the pot :P once more around 6:30am then immediately returning to happy snorings with Daddy Bear coz I wanted to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo @ 7:30am. :P
-        Success~ ^^ The only alas was that PIG mum timed her entrance into my room perfectly, meaning that she only helped me slightly with a bra. But no biggie; I was seated and could fully concentrate; after giving myself fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :p once more, got myself mostly kitted then waited for PIG mum.
-        PIG mum came back to help me with Elf’s AFO and quite possibly my laces, coz she didn’t wanna be late for work. That done, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk  over to the bathroom to brush teeth 9poor Ela). That done, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one small half bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of unbuttered bread torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I head outside and meet Martha! We get into the Camry and she drives us out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Did you know, she’s only twenty-four!
-        Alas, there weren’t any disabled parking spots left; we ended up parking @ the very back row. *sigh*
-        After visiting the loo once, I walk with Martha to the library; she grabs me Feist’s ‘A kingdom Besieged’ and I happily read that for about one hour, reaching page  seventy-five @ 10:15am then page 100 @ 10:50am.
-        During one more loo trip after reading, I learn my carer’s name isn’t Martha but actually Massa! XD I like shopping with her coz she’s cool with holding hands. I suppose it’s safer when Kim just walks behind me, but I have enough confidence to make sure Erf steps past Elf every step when I’m holding hands with Massa and thus have another point that touches the ground.
-        We start shopping @ Woolies. Instead of pushing a trolley, Massa just drags one of those little green shopping carts.
-        Next, we head upstairs to Coles and buys more groceries. This time, Massa switches to a shopping trolley, and Era helps her push it.
-        Our final stop’s Priceline. Massa leaves me bracing against some stable shelf and quickly fetches the things PIG mum’s ordered.
-        We’re all done, but about thirty minutes too early to meet the Lungs for lunch. Wait, correction! Our final stop’s actually Sunni Bakery, where I grab two buns~
-        While Massa goes and loads the groceries back into the Camry, I sit and wait for the Lungs while poking @ my mobile.
-        When they arrive, Pastor Grace kindly snaps a pic of the food menu @ Excellent Kitchen so I can choose what to have for lunch. They both buy themselves kebabs.
-        I choose this pork chop with vegetables and rice for lunch, so when Massa comes back we walk over to Excellent Kitchen together. Only then I decide to get their lunch special! You choose two meat, two veg and can add one egg for $1.20! the serving aunty scoops rice onto a plate, then asks me, “Is that enough?” I grin back, “May I have more, please? Rice bucxkets need rice.” She laughs and scoops another generous dollop of rice onto my plate. XD
-        Lol, I’d bought a bottle of water earlier @ Coles but when Massa took all the groceries back to the car, she took the water back too! I was about to ask her could she please go back to the Camry and get the water back for me, when Massa checks my wallet and says, “You’ve got enough money. Why not buy a drink?” with pleasure; I got a chocolate milk tea with pearl!
-        We had so much fun chatting over lunch, I totally lost track of the time! Meaning there was only time for the quickest shower ever when I got home.
-        After I said my thanks and byes to Massa, I walked myself slowly and safely back online and rang dearest dad to let him know I was safe, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I let her nab half my yummy arvo tea; we drink the bottle of water that Massah had accidentally taken back to the car.
-        Afterwards, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Over the loo, I sit for the full five tinkles, playing Candy Crush. I’m admittedly useless @ the game; I’ve been stuck on like level sixty-five for months! >< XD
-        Back online now; for some reason, Erf’s pinky toe is hurting? Will ask PIG mum to take a look when she comes downstairs.
-        Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere tonight!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio. Not sure with who; also not sure will PIG mum allow me to try walk for one hour straight on the treadmill and see can I really reach 1km.
-        Mother has booked me to see my long-lost cousin Ray (his surname’s Chan, too! XD) for some left limb massage and acupuncture afterwards, coz Aunty Ann’s still overseas.
-        Then I think it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: