Monday, November 21, 2016

Tuesday Post 177

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Monday was actually 4093 (Uncle Colbert came over and watched sixty minutes of the Four Nations grand final with me!); secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1315 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s The Power of One (10 but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake until 5:25am), then went with PIG mum all the way to Orthotic Solutions to get new straps for my AFO. Had lunch @ Toowong Village (chicken kaarage rice for me, sweet chilli chicken rice for her0 before going to the NAB for upper limb clinic with Daisy. Physio today: wrist flexion and extension, supernation and pronation, reaching both seated and standing bimanual task rolling ball, gym ball work. Someone’s here now, we’re hitting Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed PIG mum lets me buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Will prolly buy groceries with PIG mum toms, before Aunty Deana comes to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Someone’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm and best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: