Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sunday Post 177

Good morning! Tee hee, i don't get to post before midday very often! Actually, I should get to post every Sunday morning until like March 2017, coz Bible study has finished for the year and ESS doesn't begin until 11am! In the past, PIG mum would lemme sleep in, then when she took me to attend the English Sunday service she'd attend the Mandarin one, but this year, she's decided she'd much rather attend the Cantonese one @ 9am, thus freeing her to attend her very informal 'fellowship' with all the other aunties who can't be bothered attending Bible study either. I'm not sure why she calls it fellowship because they don't actually do anything Biblical: they just share a cup of coffee and gossip! XDAnyways, firstly today I've only been hard @ work plodding 272 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Who Are Your True Friends?' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's twenty-nine but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online when I get back home from church and lunch this arvo!!! Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I snuggled and tried to nod off again before PIG mum entered my room @ 7:30am, but sleep wasn't fortcoming. That's okay, instead @ 7:20am I started singing my newest second-favourite song silently, slowly but most hatefully inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I was lucky: when PIG mum came and hit me with some eye goo, she not only helped me with a bra strap but also a tee coz dearest dad hadnn't been inside to kiss me bye yet. Only after she'd gone did I remember I wanted to put on my Dai Hong tee; thanks to PIG mum who came back and helped me switch tees~
- After getting myself mostly kitted, I lay back in bed with Daddy Bear and waited for PIG mum to come back and help with Elf's AFO. She also helped me with my laces but that's only because she doesn't wanna be late for work; I'm sure I'll be tying them myself tonight.
- That done, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Amazingly, lucky Ela scored another reprieve from being gleefully forced to hold the toothbrush coz PIG mum randomly went outside to do sth!
- Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is about (but never quite *sigh*) one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of plain milk. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Nature calls twice before 10am; both times I take myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Waiting for PIG mum to get back and drive me to ESS now.
- Fingers crossed she'll lemme have lunch out with other church peoples afterwards!
- Haveta finish this week's uni work when I get home~
- Toms: Don't think I've got MSG ... just a late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture, lunch home with dearest dad (fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy Subway!), early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio then Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Hope she remembers to bring me some colouring in pencils; I wanna start filling in that minion activity book she bought for me three days ago! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: