Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday Post 178c

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3784 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Mr. Hall leaves tonight!! But just noting down that my streak of awesome sleeps unfortunately ended @ 2:45am this morning and I saw Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb massage and acupuncture before buying groceries with PIG mum @ Bellas and sharing half a chicken sub for lunch. Had my weekly torture session with Vincent this arvo. Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session: bending to floor and retrieving an object with both hands, crouching and squatting with weightshifting. Wow: Kayla suddenly gave me two soft toys! Back home, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< Kim came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; when I took my nice warm shower, I also sang 35 of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Arvo tea was one banana; thanks to Kim who lemme drink one mug of white tea sweetened with two sugars. She also brought me her colouring-in pencils and I filled in another picture! ^^ Toms I’m thinking I’d better get up once dearest dad leaves for work; see, my essay’s due toms midnight, and I’ve got UQ physio @ 2pm for Ela lasting 1.5 hours before someone takes me out to Toastmasters toms night! Oh, it’s the last regular meeting for 2016; PIG mum had better lemme order a milkshake with my Happy Meal; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!! So hopefully bbl after Mr. Hall leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: