Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday Post 228d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1975. lol, I’m sure I’ll pass 2000 steps one day! Just not today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        PIG mum came back home super-early from her work Christmas party: 8:50pm! I’m jealous: she’s already attended TWO, but I haven’t been to ANY yet. PIG mum says that I’ve already been to one, the dinner after book club I enjoyed with all the other members but I disagree coz one: who has Christmas parties in November?? And two: our book club Christmas party’s next month, @ the library! XD
-        At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night so yay for that; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: writers group! Hopefully Ken will gimme another sheet to take notes from; don’t think he’s sent me the template yet …
-        Aunty Carly’s picking me up afterwards and taking me to half a lunch somewhere. Actually, if I ask to have lunch @ food court, do you think she’ll lemme eat a whole lunch??
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; must remember to texther toms and remind her to please bring me some colouring-in pencils so I can start filling out that colouring-in/activity book she bought me last Thursday!
-        I’m also feeling super-grateful: every week, I only ask for ONE day where I won’t haveta let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for them/won’t haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L to stand outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela take down the day’s washing and this week, I’ve enjoyed both today and yesterday free of that! Yay~
-        Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight, although obviously I fully understand I’m only gonna get piss little. *sigh*
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: